lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

NYC 2009

Finally, Ive decide to post the NY pics.
I did a lot that week!
I had a quick stop in the Marc by Marc Jacobs store and got myself some pretty accesorizes (:
I went to the Gramercy Park Hotel as well to get some drinks (last year we went there too, but it seems to be getting really popular among celebs this year, even Robert Pattinson was seen there!, so I had to go) , and I went to a stand-up comedy show! it was hilarious, and we got lost on the way over there, so it was quite an adventure...
Oh I did a lot of shopping too!
(:
now the pics



@ the MOMA
Williamburgh

Topshop!!

@ Topshooop (L)


@ Duane Reade after Gramercy Park Hotel drinks

@ Muji Store in Chelsea


@ The MOMA again..

Going to the stand-up comedy show with Celli. That was a loong walk

@ Times Square. Pretty obvious.